New for 2015: Judicial Review Roundtables
In response to delegate feedback we are pleased to announce that this year our annual Judicial Review Conference will take the format of a series of Breakfast Roundtable Workshops, running throughout November.
In an environment of increasing pressure on time and budgets, we hope these events will provide the opportunity for you to attend shorter, more specialised, sessions that are of most relevance to your work.
- Hear from leading experts in judicial review.
- Specialised sessions provide a more in-depth look at the issues.
- Roundtable format allows for greater speaker-delegate interaction and Q&A.
- A cost-effective way to attend only those sessions relevant to your work.
How does it work?
Each breakfast roundtable runs from 8:30 to 10:30 (with refreshments from 8:15am).
They can be booked individually or as part of a multi-event booking package which can be shared across your organisation.
- Practice & Procedure
- Surveillance, Privacy & FOI
- Human Rights
See our 2015 Programme page for roundtable dates and further details about what each session will cover.
Previous Judicial Review Conference delegates include:
- 10 Kings Bench Walk
- Albion Chambers
- Attorney General’s Office
- Baker & McKenzie
- Bank of England
- Carson McDowell
- Civil Aviation Authority
- Competition and Markets Authority
- Criminal Cases Review Commission
- Crown Prosecution Service
- Department for Business, Innovation and Skills
- Department for Communities and Local Government
- Department for Work and Pensions
- DH Legal Services
- Doughty Street Chambers
- DWP Legal
- Financial Ombudsman Service
- Foreign & Commonwealth Office
- Herbert Smith Freehills
- HM Treasury
- Home Office
- Independent Police Complaints Commission
- Information Commissioner’s Office
- Legal Aid Agency
- Matrix Chambers
- Metropolitan Police Service
- Ministry of Defence
- Mishcon de Reya
- Monckton Chambers
- National Crime Agency
- New Square Chambers
- Office of Fair Trading
- The Northern Ireland Assembly
- The Pensions Regulator
- Treasury Solicitor’s Department
- Welsh Government
- Wragge Lawrence Graham & Co
Thomson Reuters is an authorised provider of CPD with Bar Standards Board and Solicitors Regulation Authority. For each session attended, delegates may claim 2 accredited CPD hours.